Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Encouraging others

My twin sister and I were chatting about working out and she said that she and her workout partner are considering building up on running. I mentioned the C25K, which is how my son and I started running and she didn't sound too excited about it. She said they do it their way, which is cool! The next day I asked her how their first run went and she said great! She went on to explain how they ran and walked in intervals. Then it occurred to me! They should sign up for the same virtual 5k I signed up for on Mother's Day! She loved the idea because they can sign up for a race without the pressure of a group run! I LOVE that my sister is going to run a race! Now I just have to convince my boyfriend and son! Not for this one, though! This one is for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment