Friday, January 20, 2012

Working back up

This blog is being started, inspired by a great group called Moms Run This Town! They have set monthly challenges to help motivate those like me who need the extra push! This month's challenges include starting a running blog! What a great way to keep me accountable! They also have some great prizes!


After a two month hiatus, I jumped back on the treadmill, in hopes of running the same three miles I did with my last run. After the slowest two miles of my life, I remembered as I huffed and puffed that running is not exactly like riding a bike and you have to work your way up. Although I have been doing P90X for the past 3 weeks and I feel like I am in okay shape, every exercise is different. Running is my favorite to do, so I will be patient with myself and I will achieve my goals to run faster and further!

No comments:

Post a Comment